The Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation assists Kentuckians with disabilities to achieve suitable employment and independence. The office employs approximately 140 rehabilitation counselors in over 50 offices covering all 120 counties in Kentucky.
Services Vocational Rehabilitation provides include:
– Assessment for determining eligibility and needs
– Counseling and guidance
– Vocational and training services
– Supported employment
– Personal Assistant Services
– Interpreter and note taking
– Telecommunications, sensory and other technical aides
– Job placement and job retention services
– Employment follow-up and post-employment services.
How can I apply for Vocational Rehabilitation?
See the Directory at www.ovr.ky.gov/programservices/district.htm to contact the office nearest you or call (800) 372-7172 for more information.
What can I expect during this phone call?
An appointment will be made for you to meet with a counselor. Your eligibility will be determined within 60 days of your application.